Monday, December 28, 2009

Cheating on Diabolic

Zoya Loredana Matte - In the immortal words of Peter Griffin, this nail polish is freakin' sweet -- a bottle of wonderful-ness.

This picture is from the fan photos uploaded to the All Lacquered Up FACEBOOK PAGE.

The caption on the picture says "Oredana".  I googled 'Oredana' and only came up with 'Loredana'.  So, assuming it was a typo on the fan photo, I made my choice.

And I was surprised when I saw it in person.


This picture is from the All Lacquered Up WEBSITE.

Although I had my heart set on some dark taupe color, the real color is simply gorgeous.  And it goes with eeehveerryyythiing.

Hold it up against any color and it looks good.  Look at it in the light of your MacBook and it looks good.  See it in the sunlight on your steering wheel and it looks good.  It's like a combination of that Willy Wonka lickable wallpaper and a cameleon.  I'm loving this intensely.



20100106 UPDATE: This polish does not last very long before chipping -- about 1 day.  After some investigation, I found this comment from the Art of Beauty website:

MATTEVELVET nail color by Zoya is not intended to be worn with a base coat, top coat or speed dryer of any kind. Due to the unique matte formulation, color is not as long wearing as traditional nail color. A completely clean, dry nail surface yields the best results for matte nail color wear.
np:
The Dream, Gong
Readymade, Beck
Moonchild, Chris Cornell

No comments:

Post a Comment