Friday, February 12, 2010

Pics from my mom's

I was stuck in NJ all week because of the snow.  Luckily, I was at my mom's house.  Since I was cooped up and bored, I took a bunch of pictures...

 
Ping is a semi-feral cat that my mom and her friend
adopted to keep mice out of the barn.
She decided that she wanted to be an indoor cat instead.
Her brother (Pong) still keeps his rough-and-tumble 
home in the barn.  They are both very good mousers.



I was at the kitchen sink and noticed that the objets on the
window sill might make a nice picture.


 
 My mom comes from a long line of doll collectors.
SERIOUS doll collectors.  These two overlook the bed I slept in.
(I think they are creepy, but they don't glow in the dark so it's okay.)

The doll on the left has cute little pink stockings.  
This might be my favorite picture of the week!


np:
Eternal Life, Jeff Buckley
Awaken, Disturbed
Warm Liquid Event, Jarboe

1 comment:

  1. Snowed in with family, hmmmmmm. Well, I would be very glad to get home after all that enforced quality time and zero control over my environment, but you seem to have made the best of it!

    The dolls are super-creepy to me as well, but I love the photos of them.

    [Especially as I can shut down my computer and their eyes won't be able to follow me, eeeeeeeeek.]

    ReplyDelete