Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My carry-on

I fly a LOT.  I had one bag for about 12 years.  It fit in every overhead compartment and was virtually bottomless.  Recently I changed to a much smaller bag because overheads are smaller and if you are not within the first two groups to be seated, all of the overheads will be full and then you have to gate check it anyway.

So I went to this little Brookstone rolling briefcase thing.  (Pics and packing process to be posted...)

I try not to bring a big heavy coat, but sometimes I have no choice.  Right now I'm wearing the VS Classic wool coat everywhere.  It's not too bad to fly with.

This list to be clarified next time I pack (IOW, shortly).

np:
The Running Board, The Dillinger Escape Plan
Mary of Silence, Mazzy Star 
Next Message, De-Phazz


No comments:

Post a Comment